Terra Crew Speed Metal May, 4th 2024... Who's IN?

have to admit, Terra crew Speed Metal was a lot of fun! I took 2Ghetto out, but broke my carrier bearing though on my 3rd run of day. (4th run total as i went out on Friday too)

Guess, I shouldnt be surprised. That carrier bearing is back from when I built the truck in 2012 I think? Jesus, it's crazy to think 2Ghetto has been taking a beating for so long!!

The drift cars were super cool to watch. The course was fun... but the only 2x jumps were really big and I was broken by the time they opened that part up. Not sure if I could have gotten enough speed either!?? I coudnt get through the whoop section without bogging down by end because it was so loamy. Still tried though. haha.

G4 would have been nice to have for that section.. but I was keeping a good pace on dez course in 2Ghetto. I actually passed two trucks, one in front of me pulled over to check his shit I think ... but I even caught the guy in front of him and passed him too. So that means I made up a LOT of time on them. Good times. I will do it again for sure

Back