For Sale UPDATED Ford 4.0L with .020 cam, Explorer/ Ranger garage sale

coconut

I am unable to post pics for whatever reason. So send me a txt with what your interested in and I'll send one

I have a Ford 4.0L OHV out of my truck with an .020 cam, custom solid motor mounts bigger injectors, matching computer, with harness, Headers, about 500 miles on an OEM water pump, 500 miles on power steering pump, brand new alternator, could use a new belt, i have the y pipe and exhaust with no cat that I made from scrap around the garage if you want i . Harness is not virgin. Motor is sound and ran great when pulled. thing rips. only reason for pull is I'm finally putting a v8 in my truck. NO Trans unless you want 2 blown 5 speeds as cores. 800$ OBO. (Selling complete will not separate)

4.0 "Explorer" HD core radiator with big Spal fan. 250$

1996 Explorer AODE Trans complete with torque converter 165k miles on it, shifted fine before pulled. Oil pan gasket needs to be changed. 300$

1996 Explorer 8.8 complete rear end with disc brakes and 373 gears. truck had 165k miles on it. 500$ OBO

1996 Explorer Catalytic converters for a v8 5.0L I have them all 165k miles on the truck. truck passed smoged a few years back but sat around do the old lady not being able to drive anymore. 300$ OBO

1996 Ford explorer 1 Piece aluminum drive shaft. 150$

2 Ranger/ Explorer Power steering box Drop down Pitman arms. 80$ a piece or 100$ for both

AutoFab Ranger Unequal length beam pivots. 50$

2 Cobra Cb radios, one is complete the other is just a spare radio. both working. 100$

50" Curved china light bar with Ranger roof mounts. light bar works perfect 150$ for everything

kartek rear housing bump pads P/N# KTK-3121 Brand new. 20$

DIY Fabed leaf spring perches for 2.5" spring over and 3.5" housing. 80$

2 sets of rear leaf spring rear shackles 6" Giant MotorSports and 8" DIY Fab. they are both used. 60$ a set.

I have a few other Ranger/Explorer and misc. parts ill post up shortly as well
760-486-8369

Last edited:
I live about 35-45 min away from the Offroad Swapmeet in Johnson Valley this weekend if anyone is interested

Interested in the shackles and bump pads
Not going to the swap meet, let me know

Back