Looking for flex plate and torque converter for 4.0 sohc

Scott

Installing a c4 in my ranger , I am looking for an 8 bolt flex plate and torque converter .
2008 4.0 ford motor

i just had my converter serviced by dalenzie inc down in oceanside. give josh a call @ 760 672 8898 and see what he can build you.

All of this you ask for is super rare. I would call Advance Adapters and put a TH400 or 4L80 behind it. You'll never pull the transmission again! And if you do end up going V8 you'll already have the TH400 or 4L80.

If you do end up sourcing the C4 stuff...make sure you dial in the gate shifter with the detents in the transmission or you'll fry it real quick.

Message me if you have questions.

All of this you ask for is super rare. I would call Advance Adapters and put a TH400 or 4L80 behind it. You'll never pull the transmission again! And if you do end up going V8 you'll already have the TH400 or 4L80.

If you do end up sourcing the C4 stuff...make sure you dial in the gate shifter with the detents in the transmission or you'll fry it real quick.

Message me if you have questions.
this is a class 7 type truck, i am keeping the 4.0 and have already been told to "just put a t400 in it"
the truck is build around small motor and transmisson i dont have the room for the bell housing or v8
and i have the gates for c-4 on my art carr shifter.
thanks

Back